Monday 12 July 2021

Patio-gonian Indians .


Well I've got the hollow-cast Red Indian figures re-painted and varnished and with the absence of the dog and a spell of fine weather I thought an outdoor photo shoot was just the ticket .


Here we see them cautiously emerging from the dense forest that boarders the Great Patio .


Lead by their great Warchief Escargot Killer they are armed with obsolete rifles supplied by the 'Red Army' with whom they  have a fragile alliance  .


Suddenly they spot one of their main food sources , a giant snail ! - this is swiftly dispatched and they melt back into the thick terrain carrying it away with them . Click on photos to enlarge them .







 

12 comments:

  1. Splendid looking braves. Perhaps you could hire them out to vegetable growers who have snail problems.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly they have not made any impact on the population of snails in my garden.

      Delete
  2. They look as good as new but better! Hopefully they'll get to fight a more challenging and colourful enemy in the outdoors one day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I'm pleased how the metallic copper skin has come out .

      Delete
  3. I have major slug problems here might get my figures out to see if they would deal with them.
    Figures have painted up really well and I do like their name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Strange no slugs here but lots of snails , I'm pleased with the figure renovations .

      Delete
  4. What a wonderful looking unit Tony! A most excellent restoration indeed! I'm sure they will make you proud in many future battles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you They took a bit of work to get done but have painted up well .

      Delete
  5. Patiogonia is an excellent outdoor games pun. They look great fun and I hope will fight well in indoor and outdoor forests.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I enjoyed painting them up and hope to get them on the table soon .

      Delete
  6. Tony, they are looking good, and that flesh colour works very well!
    Michael

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I was a bit unsure if it was going to work or not , but has turned out well .

      Delete