Tuesday 29 December 2020

Seasonal painting project .


I managed to get some painting done over Christmas , my order from Replica Miniatures arrived so I was busy gluing up and painting the Naval Brigade figures I wanted . They are Britains solid re-casts and here are manning an old 4.7 gun . 


Here is a Naval landing party , again modern re-casts , I could do with ordering another 4 of these to make it up to a unit whilst using 'A Gentleman's War' rules .


Here they are again resplendent in gloss varnish and traditional pink cheeks .





 

13 comments:

  1. They are very nice Tony...
    I do like the Replica Miniatures I also like the 4.7... I have one as well...

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Tony - always favor a Naval Brigade - especially a British one. Nice to see the Britains re-casts. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice work, and always a useful addition to a collection. Have spent my hobby time restoring old Britains, paint stripping, drilling on new rifles, filling holes, replacing heads. Have only just started to paint something!
    Michael

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must admit I have quite a few figures to reclaim but couldn't resist the lure of new figure painting .

      Delete
  4. We sail the ocean blue and our saucy ship’s a beauty, we are sober men and true and attentive to our duty...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice looking figures Tony and the gun is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited,Thank you for sharing good topic.
    GDG Gaming

    ReplyDelete