Wednesday 23 December 2020

A Christmas game - Hook's Farm .


Here is the map from 'Little Wars' and I will try to interpret it and play a game on this terrain using 'A Gentleman's War' over the Christmas period .


Here we have my set up taken from the book .


From another angle .


Red Army's deployment .


Blue Army .


The battle is set up and ready to play over the Christmas period . I of course will be using 'A Gentleman's War' to play the game and if I remember to take photos the results will be reported here in the New Year ,













 

16 comments:

  1. What joy! I shall look out my smoking jacket and get ready...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice game for the Xmas period, look forward to the AAR

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful set-up! Hope to hear more about it later.

    Best Regards and Merry Christmas,

    Stokes

    ReplyDelete
  4. A charming set up. Most heartwarming to see.

    Greetings of the season to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A splendid choice sir...
    I am currently leaning on the mantelpiece in anticipation with pipe and brandy in hand..😁

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shall play it wearing a Smoking Jacket with a glass of Port .

      Delete
  6. Absolute charm! an excellent choice for the festive period.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A clean and attractive Wellsian table!

    ReplyDelete