Sunday 23 April 2023

Proverbs 26:11 *


I realise with shame that it has been quite a while since I visited the Greate Civile Warre in Borsetshire and thought to remedy this by painting up these figures which I got last year . They are Replicant 54mm and will portray dismounted Dragoons .


These are also Replicants, dismounted Cavalry this time and will make a spirited 'Forlorn Hope' unit.


These rather nice figures will make personality or unit leaders , think the blue chap is a portrayal of 'Old Noll' . I hope to get these undercoated and painted up this week and perhaps a return to the conflict in rural Borsetshire. 

*Even as a dog returneth to its vomit - so a fool returneth to his folly.



 



 

10 comments:

  1. Lol, just goes to show, there is an appropriate quote for ANY situation in the Bible, if you know where to look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a favourite of my mother's usually directed at me .

      Delete
  2. Lovely looking figures, looking forward to seeing them painted up, they should look the part!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes some dramatic poses , I'm looking forward to getting them painted.

      Delete
  3. The animation and anatomy of these plastic figures is superb, Old Noll is particularly good - looking forward to the painted versions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent figures and quotation Tony! I look forward to seeing them painted and ready for your table!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are excellent figures, but I find the Replicants plastic very brittle so be careful.

    ReplyDelete