Wednesday 25 January 2023

2D basing for the ECW .


Been finishing off my my basing of the Wofun ECW figures, I use terracotta coloured Milliput to fill the gaps in the bases .


I'd like to branch out into Montrose's Highland campaign in the future and I got a few Scottish figures . Here we have Alasdair Mac Colla , Montrose's second in command with his piper and bodyguard.


And here is James Graham 1st Marquess of Montrose withe the Royal Standard. The edges of these figures need inking in with GW ink to cut down the white glare on the edges and some bits of flock etc onto the bases to finish them off.





 

6 comments:

  1. They look great Tony! I'm sure that Montrose's Highland Campaign will add a lot of excitement to your games!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always intrigued me - very different for ECW .

      Delete
  2. They look great...for some reason I've been missing your posts, and then blogger shows me a whole load at once. Most peculiar. Happy New year anyhow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good New Year to you as well , strange are the ways of Blogger !

      Delete