Wednesday 20 April 2022

Above and beyond the call of duty .


I placed an order with Irregular Miniatures before Easter for some figures to finish off my French Army for my Italian Wars of Independence . Amongst these were 6 mounted IWFU27  Hussars/Chasseurs in Busbies to provide another small unit to go with the ones I already have . I received an email from Irregular to say that my order was on it's way but unfortunately the Hussar with Busby mold was broken and now unusable , however he had modeled busbies onto the ordinary Hussar with shako using Milliput to provide the figures I needed ! - what service ! , I've always been a big fan of Irregular but to actually do something like that was charming thing to do - above and beyond what they need of done - So a big thank you to Irregular Miniatures for that ! 

 

14 comments:

  1. Irregular are top notch Tony and certainly deserve a shout out.
    Regards,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent service indeed Tony! They must appreciate your business and aim to please! Good to know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been buying from them on and off for 40 years and always had good service

      Delete
  3. Irregular are a gold-mine but this makes them priceless! Absolute class!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did lots of business with Irregular when building my 6mm Armies years ago, and my experiences were always positive. Good to hear that they're still at it and in the same splendid way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I've always had a good relationship with them .

      Delete
  5. Great service from IRREGULAR - not many Companies would make that kind of commitment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes there are a lot who could learn from Irregular .

      Delete
  6. What an amazing thing to do.

    ReplyDelete