Sunday 27 March 2022

Surviving a weekend with Lord Bygon RPG .


Pinched this from Howard Whitehouse's Facebook page - all you need is a D6 


Can you survive a close encounter with Lord Bygon with your sanity still intact ? .: Lord Bygon. (tonystoysoldiers.blogspot.com)


Or will you resort to physically harming him !? .: Mad , Bad and Dangerous . (tonystoysoldiers.blogspot.com)

PS I almost completed my Gothic masterpiece of a novel . whilst keeping my stress levels under control , but succumbed to the scandal due to the excesses of Lord Bygon ! 









 

6 comments:

  1. Looks like fun Tony, great find! And I love the lady, she's a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the figures, they are both lovely. The game looks like it could be good fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the game Tony! Great find. I see the walking is on target - good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes going for the 250 this week , the good spring weather is helping .

      Delete