Monday 19 October 2020

A problem solved and a bit of whimsy .


So my new screen for the computer arrived this morning very promptly and  we are back up and running . To celebrate this I've taken a few pictures of my 25mm Miniature Figurines which I use for my Featherstone 'Close Wars' rules . Newly varnished a patrol of Rogers Rangers set out lead by an Indian scout (who we hope is reliable)


An Indian scout reports back to a French Officer and some Canadian Militia  , not the same Indian I must add so no treachery afoot !.


A group of Woodsmen / Settlers , these have been painted a while but their first photo shoot I think . I've got just a few more figures to paint in this project , so hopefully will get them done soon .






 

8 comments:

  1. Lovely figures and al fresco pictures. Terrific.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks , thought I'd better get a few photos today before the weather breaks .

      Delete
  2. Nice! Looks very effective on that lichen/moss (you can tell I'm not a botanist).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The weeds in my garden are there for photogenic purposes : )

      Delete
  3. Ahh, nostalgia!

    Well, they look good. Should be fun games.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The older I get the more nostalgia I like to immerse myself in ! , Minifigs have their own style - not for everyone I'll grant you .

      Delete
  4. Very nice photos of your 25mm Minifig figures Tony- well done there.

    ReplyDelete