Monday 23 October 2023

The return of the 54s , Trouble in West Toieland.


So after a bit of a hiaitus I'm busy wargaming a small battle between the forces of the 'Red Army'  and the invading 'Blue Army' Here we see the small hamlet of West Toieland , there has been a report of a small force of 'Blue' troops in the area and General Pendergrass has set off with a force to investigate. 'Red' army on the road to the right ' 'Blue' army on the left table edge.


'Red' army has a cameo apperance of a Boy Scout to help .


'Blue Army has a Staff Officer to help them.


The 'Red' Army move down the road to West Toieland. The force is a unit of the 'Chasseurs D'Patio' and 3 companies of the 'East Point Cadets'


The 'Blue' Army force - a unit of Brandenberg Hussars , a gun and crew and Company of Jaegers here in open order. A battle report is to follow .....









 

9 comments:

  1. The scene is set, now to wait to see how it unfolds! Great looking table, I really love the whole look of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All looks very nice Tony- great to game with 54mm. Cheers. KEV.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy Scouts and Cadets - you'd better make sure you're not fielding any child soldiers or you'll get closed down. But then again I reckon some of those castings might be older then me, and my childhood is long departed - my first one that is as I'm now enjoying my second with all my lovely shiny toys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes both the Cadets and the Boy Scout are hollow cast , so probably pre 50/60s

      Delete
  4. The 54's look marvelous Tony, a "real toy soldier" game! I can't wait to see how things turn out!

    ReplyDelete