Wednesday 11 October 2023

Stuff arrives !


So things are getting real ! , my order from the Perrys arrived this morning , that's very quick service indeed ! 


And I got a free figure as well , Henry Tudor at Bosworth I think, as he's brandishing a crown . Now all I have to do is start gluing things together - a task I find enjoyable as it takes me back to my youth gluing model aircraft kits 


The separate Men at Arms sprue arrived yesterday and I've got them glued up and undercoated ready for painting , so things are progressing !

 .



 

6 comments:

  1. It's always nice when new stuff arrives, still gives me a thrill after all these years, Plenty for you to be doing, looking forward to seeing your progress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes toy soldiers through the post is still exciting even after 50 plus years .

      Delete
  2. They're coming on apace, do you have any particular factions in mind?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not planned out the factions yet, will have two basic forces and generic pick and mix units as well.

      Delete
  3. These will be a lot of fun Tony! I can't wait to see how they turn out!

    ReplyDelete