Monday 19 September 2022

Setting the scene - in colour .


Got some of the 2D-ish terrain painted , I went for a stylised approach in keeping with the Toy Soldier look . . Here a Republican patrol moves through the street of Vila Pequena .


An area of Pampas grass with some Nuevo Rico infantry - think I need to make some more of these .


Neuevo Rician Artillery deployed next to a wooded area - I need some more of these as well although the Nacho province is only sparsely wooded ,.I hope to get the figures and terrain onto the table soon for a game .





 

6 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity of the scenery, it really works well for your project. Cracking stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks wonderful Tony, and it all fits together in perfect toy soldier harmony!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you , they turned out better than I first thought .

      Delete