Thursday 11 November 2021

Bavaria sends aid to the Helenyk Republic .


Things have been a bit slow on the wargaming front here this last week , real life interrupted with various jobs around the house and so not much has got done . However I did get the semi-flat 40mm Bavarian figures that I cast up painted and based . I ended up snipping off their bayonets - they were just to slight and would not survive the rigours of the tabletop . These will be joining the forces of the Republic of Helenyka having been sent by Prince Ludwig of Bavaria to aid the cause . I rather like them, they have a dynamic pose  and of course the cornflower blue uniform is always a winner .




 

6 comments:

  1. Very dynamic poses indeed Tony, as they run to confront the enemy! They do look great in the cornflower blue and I'm sure that they will be excellent allies for the Helenyk Republic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice indeed Tony…
    They certainly look eager to get to the fight…

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have a nice pose , casting was a challenge but like the finished product .

      Delete
  3. I think my favourite uniform is always Bavarian... whatever period.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have only just spotted this post. Not into collecting 40mm but I must say these home-cast figures look very collectable, and a nice paint job too. Well done!
    Michael

    ReplyDelete