Sunday 29 August 2021

A flight of fancy , The Adventures of the Walkers No.1


Not an original idea but with my own spin on it . On our various jaunts/walks I will be taking these two figures with me (if I remember to pack them and remember to photograph them) and taking suitable photos of them on the walk . 


Here we see them circumnavigating Malham Tarn in N. Yorkshire - a bright but rather chilly Autumnal day . They have already made an appearance on this blog see - Tin Soldiering On: Mr and Mrs Walker get arrested . (tonystoysoldiers.blogspot.com) hopefully nothing as alarming will happen again .



 

12 comments:

  1. I remember that post!

    Thus us a neat idea and look forward to their adventures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are carefully packed in my rucksack , ready for their next outing .

      Delete
  2. I look forward to the way you manage to cope with the depth of field and perspective. I often get strange looks when posing my Dr Who figure, so be prepared for strange questions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was your Dr Who figure that inspired me with this project .

      Delete
  3. Hurrah for the return of the Walkers! What lovely photos Tony and what a magnificent area to walk through! Well done indeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Need to practice getting the focus right on my new phones camera, it was a sunny day but a rather cool wind.

      Delete
  4. Much better than the tired old nostrum of posing a pink flamingo, garden gnome, or other such in travel snaps (and much more portable, too!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's remembering to deploy them on memorable visits .

      Delete
  5. Reminds me of a book we had as kids...The Map that came to life.

    ReplyDelete