Saturday 6 July 2019

The Lead Motherlode .


I realised I was going to need extra figures for my two Ancient flats armies so when I saw on eBay a huge box of assorted figures I bid on it and nobody else seemed interested - so today the Postman dropped this box off ! 


350 assorted flats at less than 20p a figure ! . There is a good mix of infantry, cavalry and even some camels ! - this is going to take quite a while to sort out ! .


Just some of the figures from the top layer . I'm going to start sorting them into different piles to try and get my head around what is what . I've started basing the other figures I got and will post some pictures soon .



8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Was lucky nobody else bid , flats are not that popular in the UK I think.

      Delete
  2. An excellent buy. Let us see more of them when they are sorted out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are going to take some sorting out , some have minor damage which I will be attempting to repair .

      Delete
  3. Looking forward to seeing them painted before the end of the month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't hold your breath there ! , have started refurbishment of my original batch which is going to take some time but they will appear eventually .

      Delete
  4. Always good to have supplies on hand. I look forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete