Saturday 13 April 2019

Reclaiming The Past .


Revitalised by the coming of 'A Gentleman's War' I plan to copy my 40mm Imagination postings from my old defunct blog killed off by an 'improvement' (?!) by Blogger several years ago . They are somewhat dated being from about eight or nine years ago and the layout and photos could be better - but I was just starting in this blogging game . This is a total indulgence but I have always seen my blog as a record of my gaming life and these are a significant part of it .

8 comments:

  1. I for one will be glad to see their return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good to look back on old postings and see where we were- I often re-read my old postings and comments just to check that I've been on track with my project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like to look back over the years to see what I've been up to in the past .

      Delete
  3. It will be great to see the photos and some new ones too. Btw are you going to post the next part of your AGW battle report?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sad to say I have managed to delete the photos of the second part when 'tidying up' my computer , plan to do a new one , sorry 'bout that !

      Delete