Friday 19 October 2018

The First Of The Etruscans .


I've been working on the Etruscan warbands and have got these figures finished . I sprayed them black then blocked in the colours , washed then with a brown ink , picked out the highlights and a coat of gloss varnish to seal in the paint to prevent flaking . I then applied a matt varnish and based them . I'm busy with the next batch and a mule train for them to fight over and will post them when they are done . (click on photos to enlarge)




12 comments:

  1. These look great. An interesting project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fast work there...they've turned out very nice indeed. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They painted up really fast , getting some more done at present .

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. The good thing is I only need about twenty all told .

      Delete
  4. I do like these figures,they have painted up well.Are we going to see them in battle soon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully next week when I get the opposition done .

      Delete
  5. Handsome figures and scenery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The figures have turned out nice , the scenery is expanded foam terrain piece from a German firm that I cannot remember the name off .

      Delete