Thursday 25 January 2018

Japanese Bandits.



Finished off painting the Warlord Bandits from their 'Test of Honour' range , they are very fine figures - some of the nicest I've seen for quite a while.



I must admit I borrowed heavily from the paint jobs on the Warlord web site , keeping the colours very earthy and muted as befits outlaws and brigands . I'm quite getting into these tube paints , not sure that I would use them for massed battalions but I painted these figures one at a time and enjoyed using them .




4 comments:

  1. Marvellous sculpting! They remind me of Tom Meier's work. And the painting does the figures full justice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you , and apart from one arm to glue on - single piece castings !

      Delete
  2. Superb looking bandits, great details!

    ReplyDelete