Monday 2 June 2014

Saxon Hussars

Several months ago I purchased off EBay some ready cast 40mm Hussars and since then have been pondering which unit to repaint them up as .

 
I have been thinking of doing a Saxon contingent for French and looking on  http://www.kronoskaf.com/syw/index.php?title=Main_Page
I was annoyed to find that the Saxon's did not have any Hussars at this time ! , some what miffed I investigated further and was elated to find that the Saxon Corp that was attached to the French had a Frei Hussar regiment -
 
 
Brilliant ! could have been designed for the wargaming table ! Frei Husaren Von Schill
 
 
What's more the figures have the Pelisse slung over the shoulder so I get to paint the yellow Dolman as well ! - how often do you get to use yellow paint on wargaming figures !. All I  have to do now is base , spray and start painting - can't wait !

No comments:

Post a Comment