Saturday 21 September 2024

Ssh ! don't tell the Mrs !


Been meaning to cast up some command figures for my 40mm SYW-ish project and taking advantage of the absence of my wife and dog I brought my melting pot into the kitchen and started casting . The rather battered old saucepan is half full of sand to so catch any metal spillage when pouring into the mould.


The fruits of the casting , an Officer, Trumpeter and a figure for a NCO . I even managed to get a figure from the antiquated metal mould of a 54mm semi flat figure (ACW ?) which will be converted into a General for my Army 'Pantalon Rouge' . Rather pleased with my afternoons work and all tidied away before the Memsahib returned .



 

1 comment:

  1. Excellent job of casting Tony! And congratulations on getting away with it! I'll never tell!!

    ReplyDelete