Wednesday 21 June 2023

The unexpected appearance of the forces of Almannia .

 


Whilst playing my recent 40mm Imaginations game I idly had a look on eBay for 40mm figures (you rarely find any ) and I came across the above collection being sold for £20 plus postage !


Now I wasn't really going to expand my 40mm collections , but this was an offer I couldn't refuse so I quickly bought them and they arrived promptly.


They are Zinnbrigade figures by von Schildkrot (the molds are available from Berliner Zinnfiguren and once cleaned up will form the expeditionary force from Almannia 





14 comments:

  1. What a wonderful bargain Tony! You were in the right place at the right time! I especially like the artillery crew, very nice indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bargain Tony- lots of 40mm figures for 20pd...that is $40 AUS...works out about a $1 per figure- cannot beat that. Cheers. KEV.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes an unlooked for bargin , should clean up well.

      Delete
  3. What a win! That looks like a superb horse team and limber, a full crew for the gun, and a mounted officer to top it all off. Looks like Germania's artillery will be become a dominant force on your table in future games.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes extremely handy having the artillery limber and all .

      Delete
  4. What an excellent purchase! It was a bargain at that price … and I am extremely envious!

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul for a good price, always good when a real bargain i found, and that is a cracking bargain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A good find. If you need more just ask. I have most of the moulds.

    ReplyDelete