Thursday 6 May 2021

Dragoone conversions


It is looking unlikely that I will get to play out the forthcoming battle in Borsetshire due to preparing to go on holiday and getting my second Covid jab etc . But I'm busy converting Musketeers into Dragoons , luckily the dress is similar and all I've had to do is add boot tops from 'green stuff' to their legs , in the background is a artilleryman converted into a 'horse holder' and a couple of spare Napoleonic horses , as ECW Dragoons spent most of their time dismounted I'm not going to bothering with mounted figures. 

 

14 comments:

  1. Always appreciate a good conversion! Hooray for jab #2 (had mine 9 days ago--just a few days off from full effect).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like an easy conversion - nothing to fiddly , yes looking forward to being (nearly) bomb proof : )

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your second shot Tony! My wife and I felt at peace, knowing we would not have to worry so much about getting sick. And I was able to hug my 93 year old mother for the first time in over a year! That was truly wonderful! Great job on your conversions, they look just right!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes hopefully we are on the road to normality again.

      Delete
  3. All the best with jab and jaunt! The conversions are coming along very nicely indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your jabs!
    Who doesn't love a nice dragoon? They were one of the figures that attracted me to Peter Laing's 15mm ECW range as a young teenager - still got them and they still get used - https://manoftinblog.wordpress.com/2016/08/01/my-favourite-peter-laing-figure/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a great fan of Peter Laing , classic figures

      Delete
  5. Excellent conversions, they have come up a treat.
    Regards, James

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you , will prove very useful in future games .,

      Delete
  7. Looking good. I too didn't bother with mounted dragoons ( or empty horses for that matter). Have a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete