Thursday 18 February 2021

On the painting tray .


As a change from painting 54mm figures I've started repainting these 25mm flats , these are for my Hyboria project . They will be Cimmerian mercenary tribesmen and so will be able to fight for both Hyborea and Hyrkanian armies . It has taken a while to get back into painting flats , but I'm getting into the swing of things .


Nearest the camera the basic figure as purchased and to the rear the 'tarted up' figure ready for basing and a gloss varnish .



 

8 comments:

  1. These have turned out really well. Makes me wan5 to get some of my flats out and have a go...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are making a nice change from my larger figures and a totally different painting technique .

      Delete
  2. Splendid stuff. For some reason I haven't been getting notification of your new posts, so I missed the last few. Most vexing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff Tony, did you give your "tarted up" Cimmerian his black mane?. I look forward to seeing them in battle.
    Regards,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking out for a suitable 'flat' Conan to lead them !

      Delete