Monday 13 May 2019

A Few Figures For SOBAH .


I've had these figures knocking about on my painting tray for ages , they are plastic Reaper Bones figures for my Songs Of Blades And Heroes fantasy skirmish rules , so for a change from uniformed figures I decided to get them finished . Here's a Orc with an impressive sword ! .


Another Orc with an axe and a bad attitude .


A giant wolf - snarl !! .


The classic hero Conan , seeing they are plastic and rather cheap there quite nice figures.




4 comments:

  1. These are looking splendid. Are they going to be used in solo gaming or against an opponent?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent painting, although the sculpts are a bit pinheaded for my liking. I wonder if reaper have their figures made in China and supply may dry up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reaper seem to do the 'pinhead' quite a lot , there seems lots on eBay but not sure were they are produced at .

      Delete