Friday 17 April 2015

Lion Rampant Update.


Well I've got all the mounted figures cleaned up and glued together and stuck onto their MDF bases , in the early days of wargaming figures were designed to stand up without basing - not nowadays ! . Quite a lot of work here getting the mounted figures to fit the horses , making spears for them (as they don't come with them - another modern trend !) and then I found out I hadn't ordered enough bases for the foot figures so things are on hold till 'Warbases' send me some more. I haven't glued the shields onto the figures to aid painting them. 



2 comments:

  1. Nice looking medievals. Poor show about the spears. Are these going to be glossy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure yet , see what they look like when sprayed up , Tony

      Delete