Wednesday 15 December 2021

F.A.N.Y.


Finally got my F.A.N.Y . (stop sniggering at the back there !) painted and varnished , I thought she should have a horse and was going to cast up a Prince August 54mm one - then I found this plastic one in my spares box , a bit small but it will do - I think it's a French coffee freebie from Morkarex . 


I also found this rather spiffing recruitment poster to attract the 'gals' into uniform (of course the plastic horse should have a 'side-saddle' really)



 

11 comments:

  1. Very nice indeed… a lovely uniform.
    If you can get one at a reasonable price…the William Britains Queen Elizabeth II would be ideal to convert into a mounted F.A.N.Y.

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good idea ! , she does come up on Ebay now and again !

      Delete
  2. Another excellent addition to the glossy ranks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's beautiful Tony, very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really do like this post. Impressed!
    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  5. Classic,glossy toy soldiers and Christmas trees, a classic combination.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the tree belongs to my wife who tells me it could be nearly 100 years old !?

      Delete