I have decided on which unit to do for my cuirassier figures - it is the Saxon Regt. Von Plotz - here illustrated from the www.kronoskaf.com website.
I've got the first two figures painted , here they are in their unvarnished state . I have somewhat simplified the uniform and made a few amendments to accommodate the quirks of the cast figure which is something you have to do with the older Prince August moulds as they are rather generic . I hope to get the unit finished this week if everything goes to plan . I am very tempted to start on my new '45' Jacobite project but have various things to finish off before I plunge into painting masses of tartan .