Wednesday 8 August 2018

The Result Of The Experiment.


Well I've tried out one of the brushes on a piece of Sci-Fi terrain I've been painting and it worked very well . I sprayed the building a stone colour then brushed a dark shading ink over it when it had dried.  I dry brushed it with an off white paint , wiping most of the paint off the largest brush then dragging the brush from the top of the building to the base so there is more of a highlight on the top of the structure and less on the base . There are lots of details to be picked out on the statues etc before it is finally finished. The brush was washed out when I'd finished with brush soap and has dried out well and not lost it's shape - so a successful experiment I think !.

4 comments:

  1. I think someone picked up a new shiny box recently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a lovely stone effect you have created there, well done.

    ReplyDelete