Thursday 30 November 2017

Wargaming Amnesia Part 2


Continuing with my cleaning up of the wargaming room I have come across the above box of 40mm-ish figures by Peipp Miniatures , they are I think the 'Techn Truppen'  box as they seem to have a Sulteress  (? is that a word ?) , Surgeon etc and I can't remember ordering them - they must have come from EBay or abroad I think and were I assume destined for my 40mm SYW project . They are rather nice figures and I must get them painted up and get them on the table . (click on photo to enlarge for a better look)

4 comments:

  1. A super find,I look forward to seeing them painted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not remembering when or were I purchased them is a bit worrying !

      Delete
  2. Very nice. I like Peipp figures, although their scaling can be a bit extreme and erratic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Must admit I've never heard of them , thinking I got them off EBay.

      Delete