Friday 28 October 2016

An Old Dog -A New Trick .


The other week I had to go into town to visit the dentist , to sweeten this trip I thought I would buy myself a new couple of brushes. I always use Windsor and Newton sable brushes from my local art shop and I was bemoaning the price of these - the young lady serving me suggested 'brush soap' to extend their life , I've heard of it but never used it - so I bought some and am pleasantly surprised how well it cleans them ,brings them to a point and hopefully preserves them  .

6 comments:

  1. Plus, it smells very pleasant! Always a nice plus. I've used the same package/size as the one above for going on 16 years believe it, or not.

    Best REgards,

    Stokes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smells similar to my shaving cream, good to know it lasts, Tony

      Delete
  2. I had a container of this for years. Surprising how long something like this lasts when you keep forgetting that you have it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trying to be good and using it after every painting session, Tony

      Delete
  3. Intriguing; I'm off to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Works well at getting the paint out of the bristles , Tony

      Delete