Sorry for my absence from the Blogosphere but I've been busy with real life - namely the repurposing of the back-bedroom, this room just gathered junk - things got put there for "storage" and were forgotten - it also housed my library .So that room is being decluttered and I thought it best to resite my bookshelves into the 'wargaming' room . I also took the oppertunity to thin it out and reorganise the shelves. Still a work in progress !
I also sorted out the 54mm figures I have on display , years ago I decided I would collect figures that had to do with World War One pilots and aircrew - okay these three aren't piots etc BUT they are looking for aircraft - 54mm hollowcast probably Johillco or Britains , the one on the right is quite unusual leaning back on a chair !
These are larger, over 2 inches and are I think Manoil hollowcasts from the USA , I especially like the chap with the bomb . Hopefully thinks are now back to normal and I can get back to gaming and painting once more- watch this space !
PS Blogger seems to be acting strange once more and my 'Reading List' of blogs I follow doesn't seem to be updating properly ! Grr !



I sometimes wonder who cluttered up my hobby room. Luckily my elder self finds it easier to occasionally get rid of some of the no longer used things. Recently I've even considered re-homing favoured but unused things. Of course, most of those don't seem to be in demand.
ReplyDeleteI had a lot of paperback novels , so they went to a charity shop , the clutter will secretly return I fear over time.
DeleteI do like these splendid air crew.
ReplyDeleteYes those are some of my favorites.
DeleteMoving a library into the wargaming room is always time well spent! Those vintage 54mm hollowcasts are cracking little figures—the Manoil chap holding the bomb is a great find.
ReplyDeleteGlad things are settling down and you're ready to get back to gaming and painting.
All the best, Andy
Still sorting things out , but it will be worth it in the end.
DeleteThat reminds me I have to reorganise my bookshelves.
ReplyDeleteStill rearranging mine
DeleteToy soldiers and books make for a wonderful combination Tony! That spotter in the chair is awesome!
ReplyDeleteYes he is one of my favourite figures.
Delete