Thursday 20 February 2020

On the painting tray .


A few photos of some of the figures that are being finished off on my painting tray. First up four figures for my SYWish Prussian Freikorps vonKleist 'the Green Croats' , I have a few of these Hungarian figures by  Prince August ready cast up - bought off EBay a couple of years ago and have been wondering what to do with them as I don't have an Austrian force , then I found that this Freikorps used a similar uniform and the figures are close enough to do . 


A CinC for my French Intervention Force , he's a Irregular 40mm Deutsche Homage figure .


A slightly better photo of the 40mm figures resplendent in their gloss varnish .


And finally four dismounted  Mexican Presidial troopers for my Tex-Mex collection , they are 28mm Boothill Miniatures .




4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes I must start concentrating on one subject and not be a butterfly .

      Delete
  2. Hi Tony- good to see the results of your figure painting- nice work. Cheers. KEV.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes most of these have been needing painting for a while so it's good to get them done .

      Delete