Friday 25 July 2014

Brrrr! - It's Cold Here !.


Been on my hands and knees under my wargaming table looking for a lost dice when I found an old box and in it my collection of Flintloque Fantasy figures . I haven't seen them for about 15/16 years and had quite forgotten about them .Flintloque is a fantasy skirmish Napoleonic game with Elves as the French , Orcs as the British etc . The rules are simple enough and the figures are a bit like 'Marmite' - you either love them or hate them !, these figures came from a boxed set called 'Deadloque' which was about the retreat from Moscow . The figures are full of character and a joy to paint - I found a lot unpainted and think I will paint some of them up and even maybe have a game or two .


Zombie Cossacks ! whatever next !!!




No comments:

Post a Comment