Wednesday 28 February 2018

Next Up For Painting .


Inspired by my successful painting of my R.H.A. I decided to paint up a British Line Battalion whilst on a Crimean war roll . I was fortunate enough to be sent a large bag of plastic figures by fellow blogger Conrad Kinch , so sorting through these I found the required figures and most of then cleaned up already by the said Mr Kinch ! - Huzza ! that man ! .


I have just taken them outside to spray a black undercoat - as you can see we have snow and Arctic blasts so this is probably the most unsuitable time to do it - we will see what happens ?!


6 comments:

  1. Painting the snow black seems like an interesting task! Looking forward to seeing how these turn out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I've sprayed them and brought them inside to dry (wife - "what's that funny smell" ?)

      Delete
  2. I sometimes find cold affects spray paints and makes them dry oddly...hope yours came out ok.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm not sure , going to give them another coat tomorrow to make sure .

      Delete
  3. Ah- THE Crimea in 1/72nd - splendid project Tony...in the Snow!

    ReplyDelete