Friday 23 February 2018

Crimean Royal Horse Artillery .


I've finally got the plastic 1/72nd R.H.A. finished and based up , I glued the guns down to the bases to prevent damage . I then gave them a good coat of high gloss yacht varnish and when dry a couple of coats of matt varnish .


Rather pleased how these have turned out as I thought I was going to have to resort to metal figures to get the British some firepower for their cavalry . I know need to thing about another cavalry unit and line infantry for the Allied forces .


18 comments:

  1. You've done a great job with these conversions - I'm well impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That has worked out very well indeed. Go to the top of the class with those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look excellent.... well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bravo! I have always been very fond of that set, but these add a whole new dimension. Most impressive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interestingly I never had this set as a youngster, nice poses though .

      Delete
  5. They have turned out really well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tony,
    Superb painting and finish of your RHA....well done! Roll on the Battle! Cheers. KEV.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes having got them painted I must get them on the table soon.

      Delete
  7. Yep, they are lovely.

    Best Regards,

    Stokes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very impressive! I always loved that set too.
    WM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might have to do the limber and team as well - dreading the idea though .

      Delete
  9. Neat conversions and nicely painted

    ReplyDelete