Tuesday 24 March 2020

A short intermission ......


I'm going to try and do a post per day on this blog , some of it trivial , some of it rubbish, but it will be interesting to look back on in this moment of history . I am finishing off the AGM SYW-ish battle,the final part will appear tomorrow I hope , off now to take the dog out for a walk - keeping a safe distance from people,living rurally this hopefully will not be a problem . My wife is upstairs doing some training on line using something called 'Zoom' (!?) and from the language things are not going well with technology - better go see if I can help ! ...
PS it wasn't techo problem - it was one of the cats with a dead mouse - which my wife hates - the mouse that is not the cat - although he isn't in her good books at the  moment !



14 comments:

  1. 'better go see if I can help !'

    or stay out of the way :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s great you’re going to do a daily post,I very much look forward to seeing them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be trying not sure of the quality of the postings though .

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. The corpse has been deposited in the dustbin , we are not at the 'Siege of Paris' state yet

      Delete
  4. I'll be reading your Daily Posts Tony.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look forward to seeing the daily post... Stay safe and well.
    Cheers Mike

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank being fairly rural things are quite low key up here , problems with various Lake District touristy spots over weekend though .

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. This period in history will be an experience for us all .

      Delete
  7. Hahaha, very good sir! Will look forward to more :)

    ReplyDelete