Wednesday 11 January 2017

Back To An Old Favorite .


I've been feeling somewhat jaded of late suffering the lingering after effects of 'Man Flu' and so out of sorts that I couldn't even be bothered to paint figures !!!!! . I thought of setting up a game but couldn't think of anything that appealed - then I thought ! - my 'Funny Little Wars' collection - just what the wargaming doctor ordered ! .


After a period of peace thanks to the Treaty of Paris, tensions are running high along the border of Treboria and Ferraro Rochai , recent archaeological discoveries have brought into question who actually owns the territory - 'The Valley Of The Kings' . Treboria has dispatched a cavalry patrol under Major D'Laye .


However Ferraro Rochai has also had the same idea and  Captain Ritza and the famed Hariboan Lancers are riding with great haste to stake their claim . Too be continued .........



10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes I'm looking forward to using these figures again , Tony

      Delete
  2. Perfect remedy for man flu. Look forward to seeing the story unfold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, the figures are charming and the look is most inviting. And the imagination name of Ferraro Rochai is worth the price of admission all by itself!

    Bon chance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quite a while since I used these figures and the rules , Tony

      Delete
  4. Great idea and an inspiring one..! Looks like lots of fun! I´m working on some distopian armies too... :D Cheers!

    ReplyDelete