Saturday 20 December 2014

Happy Bunny !!!!!!


Great news ! my nephew has got my camera working - not sure how !? think it was something to do with the battery connections . Not that it's a expensive camera but having had it a while I have got accustomed to it being more of a 'snapper' than a photographer. So to celebrate my wife took this photo whilst we were walking the dog - and no ! that's NOT  a begging bowl at my feet but a rather chewed Frisbee . ( Hmmm ! think the colour on this photo is a bit wrong - I'm sure my beard isn't that grey !? - maybe 'Photoshop' - vanity vanity !) 

1 comment:

  1. Manipur Board Textbooks: Board of Secondary Education Manipur prescribes the textbooks for primary, secondary,senior secondary classes. Aspirants can employ the Manipur Board Books for Classes 1 to 12 to ace up your coaching. SCERT Manipur 1st Class e-Books Refer to the Manipur Board Books Classwise for all of the topics very well and grasp the principles blanketed.Schools affiliated to the Manipur Board can observe the textbooks for 1st to twelth Standard winning right here.

    ReplyDelete