Thursday 1 August 2024

Riders of the Purple Sage (part 2)

 


Several months ago I painted up some of White Towers 54mm Wild West figures .: Riders of the Purple Sage * (tonystoysoldiers.blogspot.com) , I came across some more of the range on eBay and being reasonably priced I felt I was duty bound to buy them .


They are rather fine figures and look like the contempory photos of the characters I've seen. Here we have Jesse James and his brother Frank.


Here we have Billy the Kid and his nemisis Pat Garrett. 


Based and ready for undercoating .... 



 



8 comments:

  1. They are rather nice miniatures, not seen them before, should look lovely painted up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they very accurate portrayals of the characters

      Delete
  2. Some more nice finds Tony! They certainly look just like the old photos that I've seen! I can't wait to see how you bring them to life with your excellent painting skills!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weeeel, I have to say I'd buy them for the ingenious packaging alone. Wanted posters: brilliant!

    ReplyDelete