Tuesday 20 August 2024

'2 Armies in a Box' markers.

 


I know I said I was not going to add anything to my "Two Armies in a Box" project , but one of the scenarios in the rulebook needs a marker to bring on reinforcements to a beleaguered force. Now you can just use a counter to track the messengers progress , But I'm not having that ! , so I found a couple of spare cavalry figures in my bits box . I cut off the Union figures sword so it looks like he's waving a dispatch paper and the Confederate - I thought a Trumpeter figure would be apt. 

10 comments:

  1. Nice idea Tony, they look perfect - I see you're on target to do the 1000 miles again; well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I've got to over 700 miles earlier than usual, perhaps not being a very hot summer has encouraged longer walks for me and the dog.

      Delete
  2. An admirable addition: they certainly extend the possibilities for other uses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea and very well executed, they look far better than a counter will look on the table.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily I had a couple of figures spare , if you're going to do something do it proper.

      Delete
  4. Simple and very effective Tony…
    Also more characterful than a counter…

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they look better and it's only two figures added to the box.

      Delete
  5. An excellent solution to your problem Tony and much better than a counter! Very well done!

    ReplyDelete