Thursday 10 August 2023

Whats up next for painting.

 


These Figures have been based and undercoated for weeks, so feeling guilty I have decided to make a start on them . The mounted figures on the paint holders are a couple of Russian mounted Officers made by Empress Miniatures from their First World War range (?). they will be General Officers for my 'White' forces. The ones on the silver washers are the first of a dozen  Copplestones Miniatures Cossacks . I haven't been doing any miniature games on the tabletop recently as I've been playing a series of Command & Colors games which I find play very well solo and are addictive - having played one scenario you think "Hmm I'll play the next one seeing I've got the board out!".Great fun but doesn't blog very well .


I have played most of the scenarios in this box.


And all the scenarios in this box !





4 comments:

  1. Great looking figures Tony! I look forward to seeing them after you have worked your painting magic on them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They need paint applying have been on my 'too do list' for ages.

      Delete
  2. I painted up a batch of those cossacks: splendid figures. Looking forward to seeing how yours turn out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the Copplestone range - very easy to paint I find .

      Delete