Sunday 25 November 2018

Sunday Morning Casting .


Ceasing the opportunity of the absence of dog and wife I have been up early and got the last company of my Prussian Fusiliers cast up, based and ready for spraying . I have now got the little plastic spigots (must be some sort of heat resistant resin) that fit into the body molds , which leave a hole for the heads to fit into and this has sped up the process  . I have done quite a bit of venting on the molds which has produced almost perfect castings each pour , so got them done quite quickly  ! .

4 comments:

  1. Pleased your having great success with your casting- it all can be a very frustrating process at times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you either have a very good day casting - or a very BAD day casting , no in between I find .

      Delete