Friday 20 October 2023

First fruit .

 


Things have been progressing slowly as 'real life' and other things have interupted my painting , but I have got my first unit of Lancastrian Men at Arms done , some in the livery of Henery Percy , Earl of Northumberland . These painted up quickly as they are mainly armoured which only took some washes and highlighting to get most of the figures done .


I have also glued up and undercoated a unit of Longbowmen which will be next up to paint , hopefuly in the coming week.



6 comments:

  1. Nice job … the Perry WotR collection does have nice animation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks , yes the Perry plastics are nice models and easy to put together.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful paint job Tony, they look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you , I'm looking forward to getting some more done soon.

      Delete