Monday 29 July 2019

First go at painting flat cavalry figures.


Having finished painting a load of figures for a wargaming colleague I thought I should have a go at painting some of the 'lead mountain' of flat figures I have waiting to get done . Here are a couple of cavalrymen who I think will be members of the Fort Ghori Horse . They need a coat of varnish to bring the colours out , I painted them a basic dark shade then used a couple of highlights to pick up the raised areas . I'm enjoying the challenge as I've not done anything like this before and hope to post more pictures soon .

4 comments:

  1. They look great! Flats have a special charm all their own.

    Best Regards,

    Stokes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very little on the internet about painting them so making it up as I go .

      Delete
  2. These have turned out very well indeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have an elephant to paint as well , but starting off with something a bit smaller .

      Delete