My wife took the dog out for the afternoon so I decided to clean out the 'washhouse' . Our house being a 1940's ex council house, it was provided with an outside bricked 'washhouse ' this being the days before electric washing machines and everything had to be boiled and hand washed - sounds very Victorian now ! . It is now used for storing the lawn mower , tools etc. I also use a corner of it for my casting , being single bricked and concrete floored its a bit chilly during the winter months and its also the place to dump things we don't know what to do with - "Oh put it in the washhouse for now!" we say and after about 6 months you can't open the door for 'stuff'. So I set off on this Herculean task and the fist thing I did was accidentally knock all my moulds over onto the floor - the cat left at this point due to the language being used . So I reorganised my moulds and the casting area , now the more fastidious of you may not think it looks very tidy -BUT - you should of seen it before I started !. Half way through the cleansing process our neighbour called to ask if he could borrow my ladders (notice hooked onto the wall in photo) -I had to stop and get the ladder out- a process that resembled a 'Laurel and Hardy' routine. To celebrate this mammoth task I've cast up a couple of 40mm Uhlan figures which I'm going to turn into command figures for the recently finished unit and will post photos of them when done .