Tuesday 14 July 2020

Another load of old Gauls


These are the next lot of units I've got done , again they are Warlord 28mm resin figures . These are Gallic cavalry . Evidently 'Blogger' now doesn't enlarge the photos when you click on them - guess that's progress ??? 


No barbarian horde would be complete without war dogs , he seems to be whistling of his hounds - but like mine they are taking no notice ! - we have a Spaniel rather than a war dog I hasten to add ! .



Here is my new force leader with his attendant Druid .


Another Gallic hero . This completes my barbarian force for the moment , I've got some more Romans done but being Legionaries they are a bit 'samey' 




4 comments:

  1. More great figures Tony - I especially like the chap with the dogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure how effective they will be on the table to though ?

      Delete
  2. Very nice but I was all set to see some a new batch of celtic flats!

    Odd about the pictures. Mine still enlarge when clicked but a lot of the options are better hid when composing than they used to be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just had a look at some older posts and the photos enlarge on them ? , very odd - something to do with 'new blogger' ?

      Delete