Monday 22 April 2019

A Productive Morning .


We have a new computer table/cabinet which came as a flat pack and was assembled by my good self and my wife with coincidental help from the dog . I will draw a sad veil over the problems of the construction which involved many unlabelled components and a myriad of different types of screws . Having got it finished my wife said - 'I hope you are NOT going to get paint and glue over this one !' 


Hmm ! so I got a new cutting mat !. Although I've been full throttle with my 40mm Imaginations and AGW rules I still have a lot of my Jacobite rebellion figures to do , so I spent the morning when I should have been gardening cleaning up another Government battalion of Foot and a Highland Clan Regiment . There was rather a lot of flash on the highlanders so I tried using a hot knife blade to get rid of it - it worked surprisingly well ! although you have to be careful with sword blades . Here they are ready for spraying .






4 comments:

  1. Good to see the 1/72nd Plastics being ready after de-flashing...more Government Troops and Jacobite Clans to add to the already growing armies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes have neglected them lately, but back on track now .

      Delete
  2. Paint and glue? Oh women of little faith! The things they accuse us of.....

    ReplyDelete