Monday 24 October 2016

"The Best Laid Schemes-




- of mice and men ofttimes gang awry" !
Well I haven't got my 40mm figures painted this week , visiting relatives (it being half-term) , a bad cold - well 'man flu' actually ! and what time I had left was used to get more of the 15mm AWI figures painted for somebody else . But with normality returning this week and my cold getting better I hope to make a start on them soon .


Peter Pig 15mm AWI American Generals , part of the painting commission I'm doing.


10 comments:

  1. Figures full of animation and charm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice little figures you have there. Must admit to being tempted by the AWI myself at times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peter Pig figures are true 15mm and so smaller than most of that scale, but very nice figures that paint up well, Tony

      Delete
  3. Ah well, many an army has been struck by plague. At leasr you have put duty above pleasure. Indian warriors were of course taught to be very patient.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would say good progress is being made, and those 15mm chaps look great. Another period I must get into.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tony,
    Hope you can get over the dreaded Flu - and press on with those splendid 40mm figures. Regards. KEV.

    ReplyDelete