Here are the original figures , I decided to use the 'Warbase' sabots which fit pennies.
I brushed on some 'Basetex' to the sabot and the figure bases , highlighted then added flock .
A completed Bavarian Battalion - 4 companies each of 8 figures . This has been a bit of a mammoth task but is nearing the end .
An Austrian artillery battery 'al a sabot' .
I also made some casualty markers up , to record the hits on units , the numbers are a bit obtrusive - and the original were a lot smaller - but you could not see them across the battlefield ! .
I also made up a selection of markers for the Generals - this Bavarian CinC has a staff rating of 8 .
Some more of the casualty markers , 'A' is calling round for a game next week so these will get to be used in anger then . I will report on the game in the next posting.