That is very useful for identifying many stray figures and a few moulds in my collection - I believe there is (or I am in!) Facebook group on home casting moulds that feature these treasures?
I've a couple of their moulds and a few of their castings and I've noticed they do appear regularly on ebay.
Fantastic - I’m going to put in an order!
Ah! if only they where still available .
A great find of a wonderful reference indeed Tony! I have purchased many of these figures on eBay!
Yes there are quite a lot about .
That's a pretty impressive range of figures, and all so full of character.
They did some cracking figures.
เพลิดเพลินกับบริการจาก 88lottery.net เว็บหวยออนไลน์ที่รวบรวม หวยหุ้นไทย พร้อมข้อมูลอัปเดต ระบบใช้งานง่าย และช่องทางที่สะดวก เหมาะสำหรับผู้ที่สนใจหวยหุ้นทุกวัน
That is very useful for identifying many stray figures and a few moulds in my collection - I believe there is (or I am in!) Facebook group on home casting moulds that feature these treasures?
ReplyDeleteI've a couple of their moulds and a few of their castings and I've noticed they do appear regularly on ebay.
DeleteFantastic - I’m going to put in an order!
ReplyDeleteAh! if only they where still available .
DeleteA great find of a wonderful reference indeed Tony! I have purchased many of these figures on eBay!
ReplyDeleteYes there are quite a lot about .
DeleteThat's a pretty impressive range of figures, and all so full of character.
ReplyDeleteThey did some cracking figures.
Deleteเพลิดเพลินกับบริการจาก 88lottery.net เว็บหวยออนไลน์ที่รวบรวม หวยหุ้นไทย พร้อมข้อมูลอัปเดต ระบบใช้งานง่าย และช่องทางที่สะดวก เหมาะสำหรับผู้ที่สนใจหวยหุ้นทุกวัน
ReplyDelete