Thursday 6 October 2022

Well, that's them done!

 


Finally got my backlog of 'waiting to get painted' figures done. Here are a Bishop and rather worried Queen from Antediluvian Miniatures which will be used in 'Lion Rampant' games as objective markers etc. 


Another unit for 'Lion Rampant', Heavy Infantry Sergeants. These have been painted very generically so they will do for most Medieval armies. They are from North Star I think - I have had them for quite a while and I can't remember where I got them from. I didn't paint the wolf's heads on the shield - they are some old GW 40k transfers.



10 comments:

  1. Beautiful figures Tony, with excellent paint jobs! The Sergeants look quite the stout unit, but the Queen is definitely concerned about something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice figures and great work on them, the Sergeants are a cracking looking unit and I do like the character figures, really nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed getting them done, the sergeants are chunky figures but look the part.

      Delete
  3. Lovely work on all these and I particularly like the Queen and the Bishop....sounds like you are preparing for a game of chess!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the figures were based on the Lewis chess set.

      Delete
  4. Nice bit of figure painting- good to see your progress.

    ReplyDelete